2010年5月28日星期五

Omg.. Stupid idiot!!

Yesterday Kar Yee ask me to come school tomorrow by before 6.30!
I cannot(Transport Problem),So i reach by 8 somethings.
The half way I do, I want go gurney already, but they keep say don't go, I very fire that time, just don't want say out. Why should I because St.John and don't want go meet friend?! LOL
At last, I don't want go already, but my daddy want come and fetch me back home, I tell them again, they keep say don't back again! What is the fuck problem now?!I really fire,aiks...
At the end, I do't care them, I just go and tell them I will back before 12.30.
When after I having my meal and bath at home, I tell my daddy I wan tback to school again, he scold me. OMG!WTF! I promise Kar Yee that I will back! Shitty!
I tell my daddy that you must write a complain letter to pcghs St. John..
He said Ok.. (I really angry why I always want be so low in St. John?! All comitee just act me as a rubbish?!) Hush..
[FROM NOW 0N, DON'T MAKE HATE ST.JOHN ANYMORE, I AM TRYING TO CONTROL. THANKS!]

没有评论:

发表评论